Nothing really new in my life those days. I’m still jobhunting, and volunteering with some friends in local associations. Expect some fresher news about this point later on this month.
The occasion for me to share with you some links I checked lately and found interesting.
At first, some news about mates :
- My friend William is working in Iran for MSF, telling as much as possible about his job overthere, and posting as much pictures as possible.
- Myrthe @ ArmenianOdar is starting a new blog about her recent readings, and is writing about living in an international context.
- Eric, my lebanese friend is starting blogging from Bergen to Sardenia.
Some other links related to photo :
- Some very nice pictures of Geogria : Svaneti, Racha, black & white, and impressing shots from nov. 7 riots in Tbilissi.
- A french traveblog with lots of pictures from a guy I met in Yazd
- My friend Tim is photoblogging through south east Asia.
- Some very interesting black & white works.
And then, let’s talk about inspiring music now
- Maybe the best musical experience ever
- Here is some music from Eastern europe, Korea and India.
- And let me introduce you Gogol Bordello, gypsy punk from NYC, founded by an ukrainian immigrant
- More inspiring music from gypsy/punk/folk/underground scenes, selected by the same ukrainian immigrant.
- SoCalled, yeddish-styled hiphop, from Montreal.
- Caravan Palace, jazzy electroswing from Paris
- Miami, electrogirls from Japan